Google Apps Setup
- Configure your domain domain (e.g. yoursite.com) to use Google Apps.
- Google Apps Setup and Provisioning
- Upload your logo to showcase your brand
- Single Sign On (SSO)
- DNS Configuration
- Configure email to use
- GMail's mail servers.
- Configure MX Records and CNAME Records to use Google Apps
- Configure A Records if you are already using web hosting services
- Configure security settings for email, docs and spreadsheet sharing
- Customize URLs for accessing your email (e.g. http://mails.mysite.com)
- Configure contact sharing between your employees
- Configure Google Chat (GTalk)
- Google Calendar
- Google Sites
- 10 Gb of server space each
- 10 mail ids
For $ 10 / Rs.500 only (one time setup fee) NO HIDDEN COST
- Support and Tutorials, Knowledgebase for Google Apps
- You can create and run ads for your business, quickly and simply with Google
- Run your ads on Google, no matter what your budget.
- Only pay when people click your ads, not when your ad is displayed.
- At first AdWords advertisers would pay a monthly amount, and Google would then set up and manage their campaign.
- When someone searches Google using one of your keywords, AdWords ads are displayed along with search results
- Ads appear under 'Sponsored links' in the side column of a search page
And it may also be appear in additional positions above the free search results.
- No minimum monthly charge with AdWords
- You attract customers through AdWords.
- Expand your reach through the Display Network.
- People can simply click your ad to make a purchase or learn more about you.
- Do not need a webpage to get started.
- You can refine your targeting with Internet Protocol (IP) address exclusion. This feature enables you to specify IP addresses where you don't want your ads to appear.
- Frequency capping limits the number of times your ads appear to the same unique user on the Google Content Network.
- Google's AdSense program lets you sell advertising space for other people's ads on your website.
- The service is free, and you earn money every time someone clicks on an ad.
- AdSense can be tricky for e-commerce sites, you can't fully control which ads appear on your site
- Monetization of search results pages with targeted ads.
- The type of ads appearing on your pages, The pricing of ads appearing on your pages, How many AdSense products you use are the factors which depends on your earnings.
- The ads you display on your site can be either cost-per-click (CPC) or cost-per-thousand-impression (CPM) .For CPC ads you’ll generate earnings when your users click on the ads. For CPM ads, you'll generate earnings every time the ad appears to a user viewing your site.
- Google AdSense is a cost-per-action service or CPA (sometimes known as Pay Per Action or PPA).
- Google Analytics shows you how people found your site, how they explored it, and how you can enhance their visitor experience.
- you can improve your website return on investment, increase conversions, and make more money on the web
- Google Analytics is absolutely free, this free version is limited to 5 million page views a month.
- Google Webmaster Tools provides you with detailed reports about your pages' visibility on Google.
- The three key processes in delivering search results to you are: Crawling, Indexing And Serving.
- Crawling: Crawling is the process by which Googlebot discovers new and updated pages to be added to the Google index.As Googlebot visits each of these websites it detects links on each page and adds them to its list of pages to crawl. New sites, changes to existing sites, and dead links are noted and used to update the Google index.